Membrane Keyboard,membrane keypad,Membrane Switch
What are the advantages of the FPC thin film key switch? FPC FILM SWITCH FPC film switch FPC film switch FPC film switch FPC film switch the difference between ordinary film switches is that the circuit is no longer a stick print circuit, but a more stable FPC circuit information, it’s more resistant to heat and corrosion. Flexible circuit boards for flexible film Switch Circuit Layers. The circuit has the advantages of high precision, 1.0 mm output interval, low resistance value, stable and reliable performance and long service life. This thin film switch is called a flexible film because the film switch mask layer, the isolation layer and the circuit layer are composed of various properties of the soft film. The circuit layer of the flexible membrane switch is made of pet with good electrical properties, which is used as the carrier of the switch circuit pattern. This layer is also divided into inductive shrapnel and upper and lower loops. Due to the characteristics of polyester film, the FPC film switch makes the film switch have good insulation, heat resistance, folding resistance and high resilience.
LuphiTouch is a high-tech enterprise for human machine interface assemblies.
A circuit of a switching circuit, including a switching connection and its leads, printed with a low resistance conductive coating and cured at low temperatures.The key part of the protruding part is to press the key body area on the mask layer with a roller press. According to the natural characteristic and concave-convex characteristic of the thin film switch material, there are strict requirements for temperature and pressure.
The basic form is as follows:
- Line Slot: Switch side slot when in use.
- Planar Bulge: used when the whole switch is above the surface of the panel. Bulbous: used for handling spherical keys.
- protrusion + protrusion: not often used. The advantages of the raised button of the membrane switch are:
- the decorative effect of the appearance of the membrane switch is improved.
- the operator’s sense of touch is more sensitive.
- the exact range of a given bond body.
- speed up identification.
Design to consider the following factors:
- the need for special mold processing.
- the ultimate temperature of the polyester is 50 ° C
- and the expansion height can not exceed 1.5 times of the material thickness.
- the plane projection shall be at least 3 mm or 5 mm from the edge.
- the raised key on the frame line is at least 5 mm from the edge.
- too much force will reduce the mechanical life (polycarbonate mask mechanical life should be able to run no less than 100,000 times) .
Membrane switches operate all sorts of products,from household appliances to industrial and medical equipment.Manufacturer produces quality membrane switches and touchscreen panels in a variety of sizes,designs, and functions. Please visit our factory and see how things operate here!
LuPhiTech,a professional OEM manufacturer of user interface subassembly products.LuPhiTech is located in south of China in Dongguan,and since 2008 the core of its business is manufacturing an export of membrane switches & keypads, capacitive switches, silicone Rubbert keypads, graphic overlays, and touchscreen panels. Besides,they also offer mechanical design and PCBA development, as well as development of single-chip solutions, keypad backlighting, and turnkey assembly.
The production of high-tech interface products requires clean and well functioning operations.let’s get to know that how LuPhi complies with industry requirements.
The factory has many strengths-we use high quality imported raw materials and have a skillful team of workers,as well as modern production and testing equipment,our facility is certified with ISO 9001,medical ISO13485,environmental ISO14001,health and safety ISO45001, and the production areas are equipped with 10000 and 1000 class cleanrooms.our products obtain main quality certificates for major markets, such as Europe,North America and Australia.
let’s go to the workshops to see how the products are made！